Plans and Pricing
In order to FreeUp your time, we created FreeUp Web Studio, a boutique website marketing agency, to handle all of your website needs. FreeUp handles website needs from hosting, security maintenance to content changes. We work to handle all of your website needs so that you can do what you do best, run your business/organization.
Premium Web HostingHIgh quality, fast and secure hosting!
- Nightly, off-site backups
- One-click restore
- Automatic core software updates
- Security monitoring against hacks
- Full site restoration in the event of a security breach
- Site security firewall and security scanning and monitoring
- Advanced site caching for speed optimizations
Core MangementCovers technical aspects of the site
- This plan includes all of the hosting services plus:
- Monthly Plugin Updates
- Monthly Theme Updates
- Full site restoration in which routine updates present a website issue**
- Monthly Reporting
- Website speed optimizations via file caching, CDN delivery & minification
- DNS management (for hosting/email/special server services)
- SSL available at this level (free certificate included)
Professional ManagementFull site management with BOTH content and technical updates
- This plan includes all of the core services plus:
- Content management and development work
- Access to WordPress developers for consultation regarding your website
- UP TO 1 HOUR PER MONTH maximum for consultation/development and content.
Premium ManagmentMore complex sites with advanced features
- This plan includes all of the core and professional services plus:
- Ecommerce/events management/membership or other advanced features available at this level.
- UP TO 2 HOURS PER MONTH maximum for consultation/development/ content and advanced features.
*Additional packages available for sites requiring a higher level of service.
**Your website must first be brought up to date to begin any of the management plans. If site is not completely up to date, an additional cost may be incurred to bring the site up to the most recent software version.
Typical FreeUp Clients...helping people like you!
Hosting Only Plan
Meet Janice, who runs her own culinary blog, complete with photos, recipes and videos. She began with a small site on WordPress.com, but quickly realized that she needed the functionality that a self-hosted blog afforded her. She chose the hosting only package because she has the technical skills needed to manage her domains and DNS files. She enjoys the nightly off-site automatic backup and the very easy to use one-click restore. She also takes full advantage of the staging environment that comes with her hosting account when she is making significant changes to her site.
Core Mangement Plan
Meet Clayton. He is an entrepreneur who is passionate about his idea and spends every free moment thinking about how to grow his business. He chose the Core Management Plan because he is very comfortable working in the admin panel of WordPress and enjoys adding his own content. However, he is not a developer and does not want to worry about running the monthly updates on his site. In the event that there is a problem with any updates, he wants FreeUp Web Studio to handle everything for him. This allows him time to spend working on his idea and adding great content to his site. He feels confident that someone else is handling the technical aspects of his site.
Taylor (Non-Profit Executive)
Professional Mangement Plan
Meet Taylor, the Executive Director of a local non-profit organization. She is busy working with her board and staff to run the daily operations of her organization that serves the community. As a non-profit leader, she wears many hats from janitor to fundraiser. Webmaster is a hat that she did not want to add to her collection. She chose the Professional Management Plan knowing that she doesn’t have to worry about her website at all. She sends any content or website change to FreeUp Web Studio. Having this management plan has freed her up to do the work that she enjoys, helping her non-profit grow and serve the community.
Pokey (Company Mascot)
Premium Mangement Plan
Meet Pokey, the company mascot for a locally owned company that makes organic pet shampoo products for animals with sensitive skin. Pokey’s human sells his product online through his website. Because his website is an ecommerce website, he chose the Premium Management Plan. With this plan he receives an SSL certificate and additional management that is required when handling online ecommerce transactions.
* The names and details have been changed to protect the innocent.